Date(s) - 08/11/2020
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Twitter is an essential part of all brands that stay consistently engaged with their audience. Twitter helps drive the conversation and helps in adding a bold image that makes them stand out from the crowd. While a strong image helps a brand get noticed, consistent images helps users instantly recognize their business — and both are important to stand out while remaining true to their businesses personality. The Twitter Sentiment Analysis helps the enterprise to evaluate Twitter data to make informed business decisions.
A Twitter real-time monitoring system helps in:
• Check Customer behaviour towards brands
• Identifying Sentiments by analyzing tweets
• Analyze trending topics
• Analyzing Competitor brands
• Detect anomaly with alerting Sentiment analysis
• Categorizes tweets as positive, negative, and neutral depending on the sentiment score of a tweet.
This presentation covers the end-to-end process from model training to deployment within DLTK.AI. We will discuss how to use the model within a framework in order to drive the most business value.
Bookings are closed for this event.